Friday, July 17, 2009

Welcome Back Friday!

So what has our week been like?.... Somewhat uneventful. Jake's worked late all week so we either see each other when he's sleeping in the morning and I say bye or when he gets home and I'm sleeping. Thats why weekends are so precious to me. Although we did have lunch together yesterday. One of the attorneys I work with wanted to take us to lunch so we went to his country club and they have the best fries! But it was nice seeing Jake for about an hour =)

This weekend we don't have a lot of plans. The "for sures" are grocery shopping and then Jacob Websters birthday dinner on Saturday. I know, not all too exciting. The dinner will be good but hopefully we think of something else to do. I'd like to go see a movie.

I'll let you know how the weekend goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment