Wednesday, February 17, 2010

19 Weeks


How far along? 19 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Will finally find out in a few days.

How Big is Baby?: 8 1/2 ounces and 6 inches

Maternity clothes? Yes. Can't button my pants any more, The "BeBand" is a life saver!

Stretch marks? No.

Sleep: Hip pain is getting better since I started sleeping with a pillow between my legs

Movement: I can only assume that's what I'm feeling.

Food cravings: Lately, I just love a good home cooked meal, we cook every night now.

Food aversions: None really.

Symptoms: Headaches and hunger.

Belly Button in or out? In but I can see it coming to the surface!

What I am looking forward to: Just a few days until the big ultrasound! I'm dying to know... is it Raeleigh or Tyson??

Weekly Wisdom: Pillow between the legs when I sleep!

Weekly Joy: We got our glider set up in the nursery and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment