Monday, March 8, 2010

21 Weeks


I'm getting so behind on this! I'm 22 weeks but I will now post my 21 week stats.

How far along? 21 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Unknown, but I tried to eat a little better this week in hopes of slowing down my weight gain!

How Big is Baby?: About 12 oz.

Maternity clothes? Yes.

Stretch marks? No.

Sleep: Haven't been sleeping well because of my ridiculously congested sinuses!

Movement: Yes! Felt her from the outside! Jake did too!

Food cravings: Salad.

Food aversions: None really.

Symptoms: Headaches, hunger, shortness of breath.

Belly Button in or out? In for now.

What I am looking forward to: Raeleigh's dresser coming in (ordered it yesterday!)

Weekly Wisdom:

Weekly Joy: Feeling Raeleigh on the outside, and Jake getting to feel her.

1 comment: