Wednesday, March 17, 2010

23 Weeks


How far along? 23 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: About 13.5lbs

How Big is Baby?: 1lb!

Maternity clothes? Yes.

Stretch marks? No.

Sleep: (still this) I have to get up to pee, but if I get up my sinuses get bad and then I have to sneeze and blow my nose for a half hour. So I try to avoid getting up to pee, but then I can't sleep because I have to pee! Its a vicious cycle.

Movement: Yes! Love it!

Food cravings: Pizza and/or salad

Food aversions: None really.

Symptoms: Headaches, and ridiculous sinus pain and congestion.

Belly Button in or out? In but sometimes flush with the surface!

What I am looking forward to: Nice weather so I can go for walks.

Weekly Wisdom:

Weekly Joy: Getting Raeleigh's dresser and starting to get the nursery more set up!

No comments:

Post a Comment