Wednesday, March 31, 2010

24 Weeks


How far along? 24 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: About 16lbs

How Big is Baby?: 1 1/3lb

Maternity clothes? Yes.

Stretch marks? No.

Sleep: sinuses still give me issues at night. And I can't for the life of me get comfortable. I just wan to sleep on my back but I know it's not good for Raeleigh.

Movement: Yes! Love it! So does Jake. =) He talks to her to get her to move. So sweet.

Food cravings: Whatever sounds good.

Food aversions: None really.

Symptoms: Headaches, sinus congestion, sleep deprivation.

Belly Button in or out? Flush with the surface!

What I am looking forward to: Baby shower. Still awhile away but I'm excited!

Weekly Wisdom: Drawer dividers are a wonderful thing!

Weekly Joy: Feeling Raeleigh first thing in the morning and telling her "Good Morning!"

No comments:

Post a Comment