Monday, April 12, 2010

26 Weeks


How far along? 26 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Not sure til next appt.

How Big is Baby?: 1 2/3lb

Maternity clothes? Yes. And loving summer dresses!

Stretch marks? No.

Sleep: Some nights are decent, some nights are terrible.

Movement: Yes! Love it!

Food cravings: Whatever sounds good. Lately been eating a lot of Lucky Charms! Mmmm.

Food aversions: None really.

Symptoms: Sleep deprivation.

Belly Button in or out? Hard to explain... Its out but its not?

What I am looking forward to: The last trimester.. because I get to meet my baby soon!

Weekly Wisdom:

Weekly Joy: My belly was lopsided and I felt it and realized it was lopsided because she was pushing really hard. We felt a body part! haha. Couldn't tell which one but it was INCREDIBLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment