Wednesday, April 21, 2010

28 Weeks


How far along? 28 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 19 lb.

How Big is Baby?: If she's on track she's 15" long and 2 to 3 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yes. Plus trying to stock up on flowy summer dresses.

Stretch marks? No.

Sleep: Some nights are decent, some nights are terrible. Still dealing with crummy sinuses.

Movement: Yep.

Food cravings: Whatever sounds good. I usually don't care for sweets but I have during pregnancy it's kind of annoying, I dont like being a sweets kind of person.

Food aversions: None really. Although Chinese and Mexican sounded absolutely disgusting when Jake mentioned them the other night.

Symptoms: Sleep deprivation.

Belly Button in or out? Out.

What I am looking forward to: Holding Raeleigh and knowing she's okay.

Weekly Wisdom: God is Faithful.

Weekly Joy: Watching Jake sing to his little girl. I'm convinced he'll be the best Dad ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment