Wednesday, May 5, 2010

30 Weeks


How far along? 30 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 23lbs.

How Big is Baby?: If she's on track she's about 15.5" and about 3lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yep. My wardrobe is getting smaller and smaller.

Stretch marks? Yes, but no more than last week.

Sleep: Have NOT been sleeping well. Either due to immense back pain or irritating hip pain. I probably switch sides that I'm sleeping on about 25 times a night and fully wake up to do so every time.

Movement: Love it! I think I finally know what hiccups feel like. =)

Food cravings: Coke Icee!

Food aversions: Sadly, Chinese food.

Symptoms: Some dizziness but I think that's from the anemia.

Belly Button in or out? Out.

What I am looking forward to: The next step of getting Raeleigh's nursery put together.

Weekly Wisdom: God is Faithful.

Weekly Joy: hearing that my belly is measuring back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment