Tuesday, May 18, 2010

32 Weeks


How far along? 32 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 24lbs.

How Big is Baby?: Tiny, about 3lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yep. My wardrobe is getting smaller every week! Love those summer dresses though.

Stretch marks? No new ones.

Sleep: Have NOT been sleeping well. Aside from one great night at my parents house this past weekend. of course I still woke up a couple times but it was the best sleep I'd had in a long time.

Movement: Oh yes! Feels like she's doing somersaults!

Food cravings: Coke Icees!

Food aversions: Chinese food.

Symptoms: Dizziness. Immense mid-back pain.

Belly Button in or out? Out.

What I am looking forward to: Continuing to set things up in Raeleighs room.

Weekly Wisdom: God is Faithful. Trust Him!

Weekly Joy: Going through all the great things I got from all of the awesome ladies at my shower in StL.

No comments:

Post a Comment