Thursday, June 17, 2010

36 Weeks


How far along? 36 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 27lbs.

How Big is Baby?: Tiny.

Maternity clothes? Yep.

Stretch marks? No new ones.

Sleep: Not ideal but not horrible, so I'm not complaining.

Movement: Yes! It's the best! The other day she moved more than she ever had it was crazy!!

Food cravings: Coke Icees... I'm thinking it'll be this craving until the end. Funny thing though I actually learned this craving and chewing ice (which I do daily) is a sign of anemia, I never knew that. And I actually have anemia and have been taking vitamins for it for a couple/few months now. Wonder if they're not working well enough?

Food aversions: Chinese food.

Symptoms: Back pain, hip pain, poor sleep.

Belly Button in or out? Out.

What I am looking forward to: Getting everything done that needs to be done... Pretty much everything is done but there are a few more things that I'd like to get done that don't necessarily need done.

Weekly Wisdom: God knows just what He's doing.

Weekly Joy: An amazing baby shower! And had a great weekend with my mom getting ready for Raeleigh. We washed all her clothes, bedding, blankets, etc... cleaned the carpets, I made her a tutu, my mom made me a nursing cover, we just did all sorts of stuff, and never stopped moving. It felt great to be so productive. Also, got the best shot yet of Raeleigh on the ultrasound, it was of her face and she's just BEAUTIFUL! Gorgeous lips and puffy cheeks. Ahhhh! I can't wait to see the "real deal"!

No comments:

Post a Comment