Thursday, May 17, 2012

Our Forever Home: Year One

So for this post I chose just a few rooms and areas of the house to update you on.  Also I'm posting pics of the garden and patio in it's current state, enjoy...


Raeleigh's Room

The listing pic

House Showing pics


TODAY 





What can I say? The girl loves shoes.




I'm already planning out Raeleigh's big girl room and I am beyond excited for it.  Almost everything will change!

The Office

Listing pic

Right before we moved in


TODAY







While taking pictures of the fireplace, I couldn't help but notice a really cute shadow.
Meet the shadow maker. =)

Fireplace

Listing pic

Progress

TODAY
with all of my bday cards proudly on display!
Deck
Before we moved in
Our first week there

TODAY

Backyard




TODAY
(stairs still need spindles)

Our pruned willow tree.  Hoping to cut it some more before Raeleigh's birthday present goes back there. ;)


The garden!  It's still lacking...  the mulched sides still need landscaping and I'm slowly picking the rocks out of the garden one by one.  But the main thing is, the garden is in and growing and the rest can wait.
Our first tomato coming in!
The first green pepper!
Our onions
Mixed leaf lettuce

Dining/Kitchen

Before






TODAY




Family Room

listing pics


before pics




TODAY




And just for fun, lets see how far Raeleigh's come since we first moved in....
THEN


NOW



No comments:

Post a Comment