Monday, December 7, 2009

Now that everyone knows...

Alright here's the big news.... I'M PREGNANT!!! We found out November 5th and kept it under wraps for a few weeks. I'm due July 11th. And we couldn't be more excited! There is of course now a lot to figure out. I did finally tell my bosses last Friday and I was glad to get that out of the way. My "main boss" was worried about how long I was going to be gone and I told him we had time to get all that figured out and then he stressed to me that they'll really want me back. That was of course very nice to hear.

I had my first ultrasound last Monday the 30th and it was so funny because I had an entourage with me; Jake, my mom and Jake's mom. It felt silly but it's great to have all that support. We got to see the heartbeat and it brought tears to my eyes, Wow! Now we are just so anxious to find out the gender. I can't wait to go shopping for my baby but pretty much every baby thing you buy is gender specific.

I also want to mention how loved we've felt over these last couple weeks as we've been telling people I'm pregnant. Our friends and family are all so sweet, supportive and excited for us I just feel so blessed all around.
__________________
In other news.. my bro and Bethany came to town this last weekend and we went and saw Brian Regan and then on Saturday we went to Silver Dollar City. It was a very fun weekend. Sunday we went to Nakatos for lunch but man I was not feeling up for it. Yesterday I was just so miserable. So as soon as we got back from lunch I said bye to Ryan and Bethany, crawled under the covers on the couch and stayed there for the rest of the day.

Aside from your usual pregnancy syptoms I'm noticing a lot of cold symptoms; congestion, stuffy nose, sneezing, coughing. I looked it up and apparently that can be very normal in pregnancy too. I also read that it could last through the rest of pregnancy.... man I hope not.

Overall, we're just so excited and looking forward to the day we get to meet our little one. But in the meantime I'll try to keep you posted on everything on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment