Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pregnancy Update


How far along? 10 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Haven't checked. But at my last appt I hadn't gained any.

How Big is Baby?: Different books say different things, but about an inch. And my baby has fingers and toes, how cute is that?

Maternity clothes? Not yet.

Stretch marks? No.

Sleep: SO tried. Ex: Slept for 11 hours last night and still needed to take a nap on my lunch break today.

Movement: Yes, but wont be able to feel it for awhile.

Food cravings: Most recently Runts! I went three places on my lunch break yesterday trying to find them. Finally found them after work and they hit the spot!

Food aversions: Changes daily.

Symptoms: Nausea, sleepiness, ...

Belly Button in or out? In. But took my piercing out.

What I am looking forward to: Dying to know the sex!

Weekly Wisdom: Get everything done after work that I need to within the first 2 hours b/c after that I crash!

Weekly Joy: Opening our "12 Days of Christmas" little gift boxes with gifts for the baby from Jakes mom. We open one a day the 12th-24th.

No comments:

Post a Comment