Tuesday, January 19, 2010

15 Weeks


How far along? 15 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Won't know again until Dr appt next Monday.

How Big is Baby?: 4 inches.

Maternity clothes? Not quite yet but close to needing em! Bought some maternity pants for work and maternity jeans

Stretch marks? No.

Sleep: Good for the most part. Got in bed at 7 last night. Lol!

Movement: Can't feel it yet but can not wait!

Food cravings: Spaghetti!! Luckily my wonderful husband cooked the most delicious spaghetti last night and had it for me when I got home.

Food aversions: just depends.

Symptoms: Headaches. Debilitating headaches.

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I am looking forward to: Shopping for baby clothes!

Weekly Wisdom: Instead of stocking up on diapers, since I don't know how long baby will be in each size, we are now switching to loading a gift card every so often. That way the money is set aside (so the expense is spread out) and we can buy whatever size we need when we need them.

Weekly Joy: My growing belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment