Tuesday, January 26, 2010

16 Weeks


How far along? 16 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Nurse didn't tell me this time. I'm guessing 4-5lbs.

How Big is Baby?: 4.5 inches. 3.5 ounces

Maternity clothes? Very soon. I almost always have to unbutton whatever pants I'm wearing to be able to sit down.

Stretch marks? No.

Sleep: Sleeping well just have to get up 2-3 times a night to pee.

Movement: Thought I maaaaybe felt the little one last night but not enough to say I did. Can't wait b/c I know it will be soon! Also at my appt today when they were listening to the heartbeat you could hear a lot of swooshing, it was the baby moving all over the place. =) so cute =)

Food cravings: Just depends but thank goodness I'm not craving all grease anymore and I'm eating much healthier.

Food aversions: Nothing comes to mind.

Symptoms: Headaches are better so far this week. Feeling a lot of tightness in my belly.

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I am looking forward to: My next appt! We will finally know!

Weekly Wisdom: I finally feel far enough along that I feel safe about baby. Of course you always worry, thats just being a Mom and it will be like that for the rest of my life. But at least now I feel good about my developing baby.

Weekly Joy: My growing belly.And starting to clear room for the nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment