Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Almost!

Well the Quit Claim Deed has been submitted, so now we are just waiting for our official approval. (We thought it had already been submitted but found out it was just submitted Monday apr 18) Hoping to hear we can close on both houses May 9th. Also, once we get the official approval we'll need to do a home inspection. I'm praying that goes well. I think it will. Jake's step dad has already taken a look at it, he knows a lot about homes and he thinks it's in good shape. Plus it was built in 2004, which is the same as what we are in now. So I can't imagine there could be much wrong with it. Just cosmetic stuff. And we are excited to work on the cosmetic stuff. I can't wait to post before and after pictures of all of our projects!
Maybe we'll hear today that we got the house! If so I'll definitely post about it. And maybe even give you a sneak peek of the house! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment