Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Update!

I don't think I've mentioned but the reason the bank approves short sales for houses is because the seller has some kind of hardship. Well the seller in our case has recently and unfortunately gone through a divorce. So even though the file she submitted had just about everything in it, she still needed to get her ex to sign a quit claim deed. Well we found out he has and she has submitted it to the bank. And we found out once the bank takes a look at it, its just a matter of a couple days until we hear our answer. So the listing agent thinks we should get an answer by the end of this week or the beginning of next. I'm believing for this week! Maybe even today!
You know? Our God is an awesome God. I've been trying to take more time to get to know Him lately, just talk to Him or read my bible more (I'm so bad about this, yet when I do read it I always think 'why don't I do this more often?'). I truly believe God rewards our faithfulness. Yesterday I realized I had been waiting to hear if we got the new house before I really got motivated to pack. But as an act of faith I stepped out and started packing like crazy! I feel as though God wants me to trust that He is taking care of us and I no longer need to hold on to the house we are in now. He wouldn't have let it sell like it did if it wasn't supposed to, I believe that.
Praying for an answer this week! I can't wait to post what we hear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment