Friday, June 3, 2011

Neverending... but I don't mind.

There is so much to do in this house! Fortunately I enjoy it. Jake and I primed and painted the downstairs family room. It was tan and red we painted it taupe and we cleaned the nasty carpets and what a difference! Looks awesome and brand new! My mom is visiting this weekend and I think we are going to paint the master bedroom. And if we can we might also paint the master bath. Also our new furniture is going to be delivered Saturday, I'm SO excited. We got a big comfy sectional for downstairs. And then we got a dining table that seats up to 8! I'm very excited about that because before we could only seat 4 and we ran into some major entertaining issues with that. Before and after pictures will happen soon I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment