Monday, July 25, 2011

Our Office

Our home office is currently surrounded on all sides with boxes. It also has in it the brown leather love seat from our old office and a queen sized inflatable mattress right in the middle of it(from when family came to visit a couple weeks ago.
That's all about to start changing. Today on craigslist I found an awesome solid wood desk for $25!! I'm working today so Jake went and got it for me. This is the pic from the listing. I haven't seen it in person yet.

It's exactly what I've been looking for and at an amazing price. I plan to sand it down and paint it, probably white. And I may or may not change out the hardware. If I don't I will paint the existing hardware.
All day I've been searching through inspirational office photos. I think I have an idea what direction this office will be heading just don't know all the details of it yet. Another space I can't wait to see transform!
I know I haven't posted any new pics for awhile I just keep waiting to get more decor up. Sorry it hasn't happened yet. I may go ahead and post kitchen before and after this week. In the mean time, just imagine how awesome my desk will look when I'm done with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment