Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Entryway Before and After

The Before


The After

Note: I have big plans for the living room you see in the background. It's far from done so pay no attention to that.

I decided I wanted to do stripes. The dark color of the stripes is the color of the living room and the light color wraps around into the stairway and hall way to the left.
And then I decided I wanted to do an open frame with vinyl wall lettering in it. I think it turned out pretty well. I'm not 100% happy with the overall look but I'm sure I'll constantly be messing with it.

More Pics




It's hard to see in the pics but the vinyl decal says "As for me and my house we will serve the Lord." I really wanted that verse right inside our front door and now we have it!


Shout out to my Sis-in-Law Bethany for making my stripe vision a reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment