Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A few updates

As a follow up to the last post. I've decided I'm not a fan of my entryway. I'd like to move the vinyl but I'd have to buy an all new one and I don't want to waste money so I'm going to make it work. But before I get to that my big project right now is the home office. I have my paint sample on the wall and I love the color. It's so funky and fun. So this week I hope to paint the room.

The next step would then be to get the Craigslist desk painted. It will be my temporary desk until I get a bigger one. Speaking of which I think I'm going to use a desk from my parents basement. It is huge. The desktop is 6 ft X 3 ft. It may be a little large for the room especially because we will have a loveseat in there too. But hopefully it doesn't look too ridiculous because that's the exact kind of desk I'm wanting. A desk that's so big that it invites you in to do projects on it.... make crafts, write letters, work on photo albums, etc..

So again I hope to get the office painted this week. And my goal is to have the CL desk painted within the next 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment