Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Work in Progress

Trying to do something as simple as paint a room, takes a lot longer when you have a one year old to hang with and a whole house to keep clean. So over the weekend I completed just 2 of the 4 walls. But that includes doing 2 coats on each of those walls. It needed it, they looked a little streaky without the second coat but now they look great! I'm SOOOO happy with the color. It is darkening room currently but once I get the big white desk in there and the colorful decor it will look a lot bigger and brighter. Once I finish the walls I'll post a pic. Though the color is hard to capture with a camera. Nonetheless I'll post it.

Also I tried a new recipe I must share!! I got it off some blog. It was already pretty simple but I made it even more so.
Here's exactly what I did. Laid 4 boneless porckchops in a crockpot. It a separate bowl I mixed together a can of cream of chicken soup and a packet of ranch dressing seasonings. Then I poured that over top of the porkchops. I cooked it on low for about 6 hours. Then when it was about time to eat I made the quick easy mashed potatoes that come in an envelope. I think the brand was Idahoan and I got the parmesean baby reds kind. Then I spooned some mashed potatoes onto each plate and smooshed em down a bit then set 2 of the pork chops on top of each and poured what turned into gravy (cream of chk mixture) on top. I served it with corn on the cob. Delish!!! And toooo easy not to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment