Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Big Girl


I'm amazed watching my daughter learn.  Especially in the last week. Wow! She can now say...

-Mommy and Mama
-Daddy and Dada
-Mema
-Puppy
-All done
-Quack Quack
-Fishy
-Uh-Oh
-OK
-(I'm pretty sure she's saying) What's that
-Hi
-(and she combines words like) Hi Daddy

And she can sign
-Milk
-More
-Puppy

And we are currently working on the signs for
-Water
-Drink
-Good
-Thank you
-Please
-Eat
-Bird
-Chicken
-Cold

And then she of course does all the precious little things like
-Wave
-Clap
-Blow kisses
-Dances
-She does headbutts on command. lol!
-She'll run from another room when she hears the hot dog song on tv.  She'll run up to the tv and start dancing.
-She'll open a book and start jabbering like she's reading it.
-Raises her arms above her head when we say So Big!

I'm probably forgetting some stuff but it's just so amazing I love every second of being a Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment