Thursday, January 19, 2012

Our kitchen...

My newly updated dining area has me dying to update the kitchen!!!  It sadly wont get to happen anytime soon because we can't afford it.  (We pay cash for everything so we have to start saving up!)  But in the meantime I'm looking at kitchens that inspire me.

Here is one from House Tweaking.  It's a good inspiration kitchen because it started out looking very similar to ours, both in its layout and in all it's oak-y goodness.  Also because they did a lot of what we plan to do; white cabinets and black granite...


Another kitchen that makes me happy is my friend Leley's at In Every Season.  Such a gorgeous transformation.

(this was pre-glass doors)

In the meantime we get to look at this...
It's a great kitchen and I am thankful for how blessed we are to have such a great home that we can settle down in and live in for many many years.  But I have to admit it is hard when I see it looking so different in my mind and it's just not there yet.  ...telling myself to be patient, transforming a house takes a few years, we'll get there! 





No comments:

Post a Comment