Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Nothing new

Not much new to post about.  Although we did a quick trashcan pedestal makeover.  Ha!  Sounds silly but looks nice.  We had a concrete slab on the side of our house to put our trashcan on.  So we decided to take landscaping stones from our backyard (that we will no longer need when we put our patio in) and we used them to make a pretty border around the concrete.  I'll try to get a picture of it soon to show you. 

Other than that, nothing real new or exciting.  Raeleigh is growing up quick and talking a lot!  So many sentences it's crazy.  To make this blog entry a little more interesting here is a pic of me and my girl the other day at Wendys. =)

I hardly ever ever ever go in a fast food restaurant to eat so it's kind of funny the times I do I actually find it kind of fun.  I don't know, maybe it reminds me of being a kid and going with my family?  Or maybe it reminds me of being on vacation?  Either way we enjoyed it and Raeleigh was such a big girl sitting in the booth with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment