Thursday, June 21, 2012

On to year 4!

I hate to go this long without blogging, but we have so much going on in our lives right now that I haven't felt like it.   Just being honest.

Yesterday was mine and Jake's 3 year anniversary.  So we've now been together over 6 years and married for 3 of them.  Crazy.  Let me tell you though, I hit the jackpot when I met him.  I just love him so much!

Here is a picture from the first night we hung out.

Here is from our wedding day, taken in the very spot we met each other.
This is pretty much how it went down.  I was working at a salon.  He walked in and wouldn't stop talking.  I stood there wondering if he'd ever stop.  6 years later I've learned... he never does. =)

And here is a recent picture of us.  Of course now with our little girl.

Here's to a million more anniversaries!

As far as house stuff goes, I've gotten a few things for my living room, including a big purchase!  I will post pictures next week (still waiting for a delivery).

No comments:

Post a Comment