Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Living Room: A Work in Progress

Well, I've added just a few things to my living room/entry now, including my new rug!  I've been saving for awhile and I got a great deal from Overstock.com.  After making the rest of the money I needed for the rug at my garage sale a couple weeks ago I went for it.  So here are some pics... note, I also got a new mirror for the entry and a really fun vase!



In taking the above picture, I noticed an issue. That unsightly lamp cord.  So I quickly fixed the problem...



Ta-da!

Here are some closer ups of the new rug...


And a neat bonus, not planned, is that it matches the pattern in my table runner in the adjoining dining room.


I also framed a couple of our pictures from our recent family photo shoot. 

And for fun I will show a few before and afters.  The befores are from before we did the new paint color and before we painted the fireplace.

 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment