Thursday, July 5, 2012

Our 4th.

I don't know why but the 4th of July is my favorite day of the year.  I guess because I love being outside with the family doing something different, eating good food and of course celebrating our country. 

This year we spent it with my mom, brother and sis-in-law.  (My daddio didn't get to come and was greatly missed.)  We spent the day.... assembling a bday present for Raeleigh, buying fireworks, eating food, swimming, and shooting off said fireworks.

Raeleigh LOVES fireworks.  She couldn't sleep the other night from all the noise so we actually brought her outside to look at them and she just stared up in amazement.  Every time they stopped she would say "Fireworks... where are you?"  But that was Saturday, back to yesterday, here are some pics....


The Fam

with Aunt Bethany 

 Independence Day quotes on the cups. =)

Delicious appetizer made by my hubs.

Patriotic treats made by me!
  

Raeleigh loved the appetizer!

=)

We are loving this pool!

Watching fireworks with Uncle Ryan.

Playing with the parachute. "Up high!"

My sweet girl!

We had a blast!  Hope you all did too.  And this weekend.... Raeleigh's Sunshine Birthday Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment