Thursday, November 8, 2012

Gotta love Craigslist

I often check Craigslist for good deals. And one thing I've been casually looking for for many many months is a new buffet for our dining space.  The old buffet was perfect in our first home.  We didn't have a lot of room so it was just the right size.  Here it is in our old house.


However, in our current home it looked kind of silly because it was on such a long wall.  I don't have one real good pic of it.  So here are a few to try and give you an idea of how it looked.



It was still nice.  But when I see storage possibilities that aren't being utilized it bugs me.  It was just dead space on either side of the cabinet.  So when I saw this picture on Craigslist my interest was piqued!
It wasn't a full shot but it looked like exactly what I had been looking for.  I didn't have any money set aside to get this but the deal was too good to pass up.  And after getting them to knock off some money and selling my old buffet I got this one for the net amount of.... are you ready for this.... $60!!  WAHOO!!  Good things come to those who wait.  Like I said I had been looking forever, and seen some so-so ones, or some good ones that were way too pricey.

So now, here it is in it's new home!


 

Isn't it just perfect for that spot?  And the wood tone matches my table great!  I'm still messing around with the decor up top. Such as the table lamp that I borrowed from my front entry table.

But bottom line, I'm stoked about this find!

Here is the B&A...



No comments:

Post a Comment