Thursday, March 21, 2013

A little better

Well our guest room ended up having some changes made to it.

When I first designed Raeleigh's bedroom (in my head) I had decided to use her existing espresso colored dresser.  So I got a small dresser/nightstand to match.  However, when it got closer to time to redo Raeleigh's room I made the switch and decided she needed a white dresser.  I just wanted her room to be very light and airy feeling and the dark furniture just wasn't going to do.

So then I ended up with extra furniture.  A good problem to have especially when that very furniture was needed in our guest room.  Well on top of a new dresser and a new nightstand we also got a new headboard.... for free.  Because it's actually just a part of Raeleigh's crib.  It was a convertible crib so although it's meant to use for a full sized bed and the guest bed is a queen, it still works. Oh and I also found a white bed skirt in my attic to use.

So here's where the guest room was before the recent additions.

And here it is now.


 (join me as I pretend you dont notice the finger smudges in this pic)




And just for fun let's compare the bedroom from where it was right after we moved in to now.




No comments:

Post a Comment