Wednesday, December 30, 2009

12 Weeks

How far along? 12 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 3lbs gain

How Big is Baby?: just over 2 inches. The size of a lime =)

Maternity clothes? Bought some! And my momma bought me some, but am not wearing them yet.

Stretch marks? No.

Sleep: Still very tired.

Movement: Yes, but wont be able to feel it for awhile.

Food cravings: Ever since I had a Charley's sub at the mall the day after Christmas I've desperately craved another one. And I just found out they have one on Branson Landing!!! You can guarantee I'll be down there very soon.

Food aversions: Some Chicken.

Symptoms: Sleepy, random bouts of nausea, "waist thickening"

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I am looking forward to: Well Iheard the heartbeat yesterday which was amazing! So still just looking forward to finding out the sex and then will go shop crazy!

Weekly Wisdom: Don't be lazy. With as sleepy as I am I still need to take time to take care of myself, it will help me feel better about myself as my face continues to breakout and my weight continues to go up.

Weekly Joy: Hearing the heartbeat! 160bpm. Oh it was music to my ears, I loved it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment