Tuesday, December 22, 2009


How far along? 11 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Still haven't checked. I'll find out at my doctors appointment next week.

How Big is Baby?: 1 1/2 inches long. About the size of a fig. =)

Maternity clothes? Not yet.

Stretch marks? No.

Sleep: So very tired and Roxie has been just AWFUL at night with her barking which of course doesn't help matters.

Movement: Yes, but wont be able to feel it for awhile.

Food cravings: Different kinds of Pasta, Pizza, CARBS

Food aversions: Changes daily.

Symptoms: Exhaustion, some nausea

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I am looking forward to: Still dying to know the sex. But looking forward to my appointment next week b/c I want to know everything is still okay and I'll be a few days shy of the second trimester and I think it will help put my mind at ease.

Weekly Wisdom: If I'm going to a friend or family members house to eat, find out whats for dinner ahead of time.

Weekly Joy: Enjoyed spending time with Jake's fam and talking about the baby to be. And of course SO excited for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment