Tuesday, January 5, 2010

13 Weeks



How far along? 13 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Won't know again until Dr appt in 3 weeks.

How Big is Baby?: Almost 3 inches.

Maternity clothes? Not wearing them yet. But soon.

Stretch marks? No.

Sleep: Sleeping better at night expect for all the times I have to get up and pee!

Movement: Yes! Can't feel it but I saw it on an ultrasound!

Food cravings: Currently.. tacos! So I'm making them for dinner tonight!

Food aversions: Some Chicken.

Symptoms: Headaches

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I am looking forward to: Can't wait to start showing more!

Weekly Wisdom: Full out housework is great exercise for when it's too cold to go outside.

Weekly Joy: We went to an ultrasound yesterday and it was THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER!!! I of course cried. And we watched our little one move all around and we saw it put it's hand on its head then it kicked up one of its legs real high. AH! It was just awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment