Friday, October 8, 2010

Back to Work


Well my baby girl has been doing great and just keeps getting better. On wednesday this week it was finally back to work after being off for 3 months. I am so stinkin' thankful that I had 3 full months with her and then I get to come back to work and only have to work part time. Everything just fell into place with my job, first the way I ended up at the job in the first place and then the job itself is so perfect for me and fits into my life so well. And then the fact that they didn't mind that I took off as much time as I wanted and then could come back part time. Of course it helped that I found the perfect person to split my position with. Any way I'm going on and on like this is some great new job... it's the same one I've been at for two and a half years I just like to really acknowledge the way God has blessed my life.
So anyway... I'm back to work and the first day was so hard. The night before I just sobbed in bed thinking about it. And when I dropped her off I cried. But then I was able to keep myself busy at work and made it through the day okay. The second day I did better and now today is day 3 and it was hard again. But she's been doing really well at day care. She stays with a friend, Meagan Grundy, who has 2 little kiddos herself so it's nice that Raeleigh has friends to play with. I miss her desperately when we are apart but it makes the reunion that much sweeter! So I'm really looking forward to the weekend and just loving on her and playing with her. It's going to be beautiful out so I'm thinking I might take her to the park for the first time ever! Unfortunately next week the girl who splits my position with me (Joyce) is out of town next week so I have to work a full week. =( But after that it will be back to 3 days a week and 4 days weekends. =)

..... I just feel so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment