Thursday, October 14, 2010

Grateful


On my drive to day care and work this morning I couldn't help but think about all the things I'm grateful for. A few things in particular that I thought of....

1. I'm grateful that we can afford for me to only work part time so that I can spend a majority of my time with Raeleigh.
2. I'm grateful that I have a husband who wishes I didn't have to work at all. Though I do personally enjoy working, I just miss baby girl.
3. I'm grateful that when I've walked in to Meagan's house (day care) I've heard the same Christian radio station playing that I was just listening to in the car.
4. I'm grateful that I have a God who wants to be my best friend and is there to listen to me any time I want to talk. A God that shares in all my joys and all my sorrows.

I'm just so grateful for my life and the way that everything fell into place as it has. When I was in college and the few years after when things seemed screwy and my relationships went awry I kept reminding myself to be patient and God has a plan. And now it's so obvious that He did. And the exciting thing is that there is so much more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment