Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Time!

Christmas time has been kind of crazy. I've been sick for over 3 weeks but thank goodness it's getting better. It started with the cold virus that entered through my eye (thus the watering). Then I had terrible side effects from a medicine I was taking so I was getting NO sleep at night (medicine cause insomnia and restlessness). So because I wasn't able to get good rest my cold turned into a sinus infection. And then finally by Christmas day, I had a terrible headache but was able to function and enjoy the day, then I went to bed.... and woke up to vomit throughout the night for at least 10 vomiting sessions. Thank goodness I was at my parents and they were able to take care of Raeleigh because I had a fever of 101.4 maybe higher, I didn't check it at my worst. Now that I'm healing from the flu I have terrible painful swollen lymph nodes that make it hard for me to turn my neck or even yawn! Jake's making me get checked out tonight by a doctor so I am. I just want to be healthy again!

Another fun crazy issue. I woke up this morning to realize our refrigerator is not properly functioning. Everything in the freezer has thawed and ruined. So we are having a repair guy come out. It's always something with the Turners it seems like.

Aside from all of the craziness.... Christmas was great! Raeleigh was SPOILED!!! But honestly so were we. I almost feel guilty accepting as many gifts as we got! But I will instead consider us very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment