Friday, December 10, 2010

What a day!

(pictured: Jake, Raeleigh, Ellie and Buddy)
First and foremost... anyone that reads this, please pray for my niece. She is one month old and has been diagnosed with cystic fibrosis. For those that don't know, it is a lung and digestive disease that does not have a good life expectancy. Fortunately (because I've been researching like crazy) great strides have been made in the last 20, even 10 years. So I'm believing that a cure is on its way. Not to mention God can very well work a miracle in her. So yes, please, please pray. Her name is Ellie she is the daughter of Jake's brother Buddy and his wife Grace.

This day so far.... got a text early this morning that Buddy, on top of everything else found out he is going to need gallbladder surgery. We are still waiting to hear when this will take place.

When Raeleigh woke up she had a terrible cough, I hated that I had to leave her and go to work today.

Then, I got to work and decided to check on our bank accounts. I noticed one of our checking accounts had dropped substantially. And I saw that almost $500 went to AT&T. Long story short, someone has our account number and it was fraud. We've been in contact with the bank and AT&T trying to get it all figured out. It's been a pain so far so I'm hoping we can get it all figured out quick and also figure out who did it because you can guarantee we're not letting them get away with it.

I had a doctors appointment today. I never go to the doctor. I've been twice in the last 6 or 7+ years if that tells you anything. But since Jake and I have decided to finally get set up with a Doctor I decided I'd go ahead and go. Reason being... my left eye has been watering for 5 days straight now. No irritation, no itching, no redness, just lots of watering. So I went to the Dr. and it was a WASTE of my time and my money. It was obvious he didn't know what was wrong nor did he take the time to try and figure it out. He said it was maybe allergies. I told him I get allergies all the time and it doesn't feel anything like that. He didn't seem to care. So then I asked him, "could it be a clogged tear duct?" He said it could be but said nothing else about it. Then he said he was going to give me a sample of eye drops. Then he came back and said they didn't have the eye drops but they had the nose spray and maybe that would help.... THIS is why I don't go to doctors... worthless.

So on my lunch break I went to Price Cutter to buy some stamps so I can mail out the rest of our Christmas cards and then I remembered my debit card is in my coat pocket of a coat thats at home. So I tried to use my credit cards but they both got declined, not because they were maxed because they both have a $0 balance. But because they've sent me new cards and I never switched em out. So here it was so embarrassing because it looks like I can't even afford stamps because I have my credit cards so maxed out. So I had to leave without buying them.

It's just been one of those days and I am SO ready for it to be over!

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about your niece and your rotten day!! Prayers for your families. XOXO

    ReplyDelete