Saturday, September 24, 2011

Family Room

I hate posting rooms before I'm even close to finishing them but I need to get over that.  So here is our downstairs family room.  It's kind of a big multi purpose hang out room.  I have many many many more plans for the room.  I just hung the shelves tonight and only threw some stuff up on them as a temporary thing.  I have a small shelf to add still to that area but need to buy new anchors for it.  Ok on to the pics.... before, progress and more progress...















The previous owners had holes, screws and nails all over the walls so we had a lot of patching to do.  The carpet was naaasty but a deep cleaning made every difference, night and day.  I could now list all the plans we have for this room but the list would go on forever.  So I'll just leave it at that. =)

1 comment:

  1. Found you on the nest -- looking great!!

    Jenny
    www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete