Friday, March 30, 2012

Almost!

Here's what I came home to last night!

So pretty! I'm already picturing us sitting around the fire pit together, awwwwe.  They are coming back today to remove the wood and add a seal.  They seal will give it a nice glossy finish and it will help bring out the color and stamp pattern.  Here are more pics I took last night...





Love it!  Now I can't wait to get everything else done: stairs, pickets under the deck, landscaping around the patio. It's going to be great!

When Jake got home last night he got right to work on that dirt pile!  Look how much he did!

 

Remember yesterdays pic?

 He did it all with a rake and a snow shovel. Ha!  Impressive. So I was a good wifey and massaged his back last night because he was hurtin'!



No comments:

Post a Comment