Friday, April 26, 2013

Vacation

My family and I spent the last week in Florida and had an amazing time!  The first half of the week we spent at Disney and the second half was the beach, shopping and time with my grandparents.  We went with my parents, my brother and his wife.  We've never as a group taken a big vacation like that so it was really nice.  The best part about all of it was getting to make my daughter happy!  Getting to take your child to Disney World is like getting to go as a kid for the first time yourself.  You see everything through their eyes and it's so fun.
Here are a few pics...
 And since my last post was about my new Emerson fan I had to share the following...
As I mentioned before my sister in law designs fans for Emerson.  She designed the one that's in Raeleigh's room and in our office...


So it was an awesome surprise for all of us, especially Bethany, when my brother spotted this...
You've got to feel pretty good about your design abilities if Disney chooses it!

Coming up soon, a new addition to my living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment