We are now 1/4 of the way through 2012 (how crazy is that?). So I thought I'd check in on my To Do in 2012 list that I posted here, and see how I'm doing.
1. New Patio - Yep! It just went in last week!
2. Garden - Almost. We took out all the nastiness, put in railroad ties, tilled it and filled it with dirt. Now we just need plants!
3. Paint - Some. I still want to paint the living room/entry area asap but haven't yet. However I did just finally paint the guest bedroom.
5. Furnish guest room - Not yet. Can't afford to get anything else for that room yet. I'm hoping to come across a cheap dresser and/or nightstand that I can fix up for in there.
6. Shelves in Office closet - Not yet.
7. Add outlet in garage - I wish! We haven't done this yet, but I will be so happy when we do, because then I can move the deep freezer to it's permanent home.
8. Curtain for the kitchen - Yep! DIY-ed a faux roman shade. See how we did it here.
Not doing too bad considering I still have 3/4 of the year left to go!