First lets see how I did meeting 2012's goals...
-New patio - Done.
-Garden - Done.
- Paint - Done. Painted every room I had planned to.
-Paint mantle - Done.
-New comforter, curtains, art and a dresser for guest room - Comforter, yes. Curtains, no. Art, kind of. Dresser, yes and no. =)
-Shelves in the office closet. - Kind of. I got a new file cabinet which has helped. And some temporary shelves.
- Add an outlet in the garage. - This is ridiculous because we meant to do this in January. Yet it hasn't been done.
- New curtain in the kitchen. - Done. My mom and I made a faux roman shade.
- Find a good system to organize Raeleigh's toys downstairs. Yes and still going! I actually just ordered some shelves for in there yesterday.
-New paint and cabinets in the laundry room - Didn't do, because I changed this into a much bigger overhaul.
- Organize garage - Done. Aside from moving the deep freeze and labeling the totes.
- Paint the garage - Done.
-Landscaping.Didn't do the things I hoped to. But I plan to do some this year.
- New desk in office - No.
- New dining chandelier - Done.
- New fans. I got a new one for the office thats not put up yet. But not the ones I had hoped to get for the living room and master bedroom.
So it looks like I did pretty good with my list. And I was so happy with all of the changes this year. I'd have to say the living room has been my favorite transformation (fireplace included!)
So what's in store for 2013?
- First on the list... Raeleigh's big girl room! SO EXCITED FOR THIS!
- Change up the landscaping a bit in the front of the house.
- Landscape around back patio and plant tree.
- Change up the decor in family room.
- Finish furnishing guest room.
- New desk for office.
- New fan for living room.
- FINALLY put in new outlet in garage so we can move our deep freeze.
That's what I've got for now. It can always be added to!