Friday, December 28, 2012

New Year - New Projects!

Well, as I did last year, I wanted to post about my projects from the past year and list out my goals for the next!

First lets see how I did meeting 2012's goals...

PLANNED
-New patio - Done.
-Garden - Done.
- Paint - Done.  Painted every room I had planned to.
-Paint mantle - Done.
-New comforter, curtains, art and a dresser for guest room - Comforter, yes. Curtains, no. Art, kind of. Dresser, yes and no. =)
-Shelves in the office closet. - Kind of. I got a new file cabinet which has helped.  And some temporary shelves.
- Add an outlet in the garage.  - This is ridiculous because we meant to do this in January.  Yet it hasn't been done.
- New curtain in the kitchen. - Done.  My mom and I made a faux roman shade.
- Find a good system to organize Raeleigh's toys downstairs. Yes and still going!  I actually just ordered some shelves for in there yesterday.

HOPED
-New paint and cabinets in the laundry room - Didn't do, because I changed this into a much bigger overhaul.
- Organize garage - Done.  Aside from moving the deep freeze and labeling the totes.
- Paint the garage - Done
-Landscaping.Didn't do the things I hoped to.  But I plan to do some this year.

- New desk in office - No.

- New dining chandelier - Done.

- New fans.  I got a new one for the office thats not put up yet.  But not the ones I had hoped to get for the living room and master bedroom.


___________________________________________

So it looks like I did pretty good with my list.  And I was so happy with all of the changes this year.  I'd have to say the living room has been my favorite transformation (fireplace included!)

So what's in store for 2013?

PLAN

- First on the list... Raeleigh's big girl room! SO EXCITED FOR THIS!

- Change up the landscaping a bit in the front of the house. 

- Landscape around back patio and plant tree.

- Change up the decor in family room.

- Finish furnishing guest room.

- New desk for office.

- New fan for living room.

- FINALLY put in new outlet in garage so we can move our deep freeze.

That's what I've got for now.  It can always be added to!





No comments:

Post a Comment